Wednesday, October 10, 2007
trip to jb @ 10:44 PM
What a tired off day today. ;(Woke up @
6am this morning,
prepared and cabbed to Woodland's CheckPoint.
Wait for my aunt to fetch us,
and we went to further in to jb.
During the journey there,
I fell asleep in the car. Haa...
Before we came back to S'pore,
we went to City Square first,
and I bought myself a slipper. ;)
And also, we went to Coffee Bean,
wanted to had the cake I've been craving for,
but today, I didn't get to eat it. ;(
Reached hme, rest awhile
and met baby after that.
We went to Rivervale Mall ; chat with ah kuay,
and after that we went to Compass Point for dinner.
Shopped around CP,
and then back hme.~
I love my baby~!Nothing else matter other than you.
no words can express
my love for you