About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Birthday @ Sentosa! @ 3:18 PM

PHOTOS! Me and Baby @ Beach Station.
Me and baby @ Palawan Beach.
Me and baby @ Dolphin Lagoon. My Baby!!
ME!
US @ Fort Siloso.
US @ Underwater World.
US @ Skyride!
Me and June!
Hoho, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO ME! ;)

After one week, and now I'm blogging about my b`dae. haha.
Well, this entire week is tiring!
Worked so many morning shifts, so tired.

Well well, 7th November 2oo7 is a very memorable day for me.
Celebrate my b`dae with baby~ Weets~
Met up with baby and off we go to Harbourfront!
We took the monorail to Sentosa!!!
We going Dolphin Lagoon first.
But before going there,
We had some funs at Palawan Beach. ;)
After watching those cute dolphins show, we took the bus to Fort Siloso.
And we still had so much fun taking photo there.
and we saw the sunset at the very end of Singapore. LOL.
After Fort Siloso, we headed to The Underwater World.
Aww... It's super fun lah!

And after we left Underwater World,
We walked past Siloso Beach.
And to The Skyride!
Wow, it's the first time we went to try the skyride.
It's so fun. and we took lots of photos there.
We took a 2-way ride cuz we wanna come back to Siloso Beach for our Sakae Dinner!!~

Uh... After our Sakae Dinner,
we slack awhile at the beach before leaving for Vivo City!
Went to my shop and slack with June.
After that we went to watch movie, GAME PLAN.
The show ends at about 12am.
We cabbed hme after that.
It's such a tiring day but overall, we had lots of fun!
Well, the nxt day both of us still had to work again.
And my poor baby, he had to work for the whole day.

It had been such a long time since I had so much fun alr.
Anyway, Thanks baby for the effort. I LOVE YOU! ;)

Well, and here I wants to thanks so many people for making my b`dae a wonderful one.
I had so many presents from my friends.
I love it all. =))
And I love you all so much! THANKS SO MUCH! ;)
OH! I didn't know I can have what I want in just a day!
Weets~~

:And my darl dydy, I like what you've given me, Don't think so much over it oh. cheers!



no words can express
my love for you