Wednesday, January 09, 2008
boring off day. @ 11:45 PM
What a boring off day I had today. ;(
Actually decided to highlight my hair today at Kimage.
But the salon said they change their system,
so I just touch up my hair only.
So in the end, I got back the same colour as before. No change. LOL.
After that, had some bites at Ya Kun with mum,
and we went to OG Peoples Park.
Bought some stuffs from there,
and i got myself a TESTIMO lipstick, TESTIMO UV Base and TESTIMO 2 way refill.
Weetsss~~~ Love it Love it...
Separate with mum at Chinatown MRT,
and I, myself trained all the way down to Bukit Gombak to find June.
Met her at her hse downstair, and we shop around.
And went to her hse and played with her children.
Haha. and about 10plus,
I trained back to Outram to meet baby and go hme tgt.
So tired.... Gonna turn in alr. Goodnights.
no words can express
my love for you