Tuesday, January 01, 2008
new year countdown @ 11:40 PM
HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!Finally it's the end of 2007,this whole year pass so fast.Without realised it, it's 31st of dec again.Last year, I've celebrated this day at Vivo City,with dy, ah bel and co's.This year round, I celebrated with my baby and his friends. ;)Well, that day, my work didn't really go on well.Cuz we are having stock take that day.And I've done one mistake, is to leave w/o finishing my work. LOL.
Stock take all the way from 9 to 5.It's so tiring. =/So, after work, I rush back hme and get change.And went to Hougang to meet baby and we trained down to town.Met his friend over at Lido and went to movie; Alien VS Predator.After movie, and off we go to Tanjong Pagar and went back hme after that.It's a very tiring day for me cuz of the stock taking.And it's a very long day for me.
Okay. shall blog again tmr, it's finally my OFF DAY!!!!!! ;)
no words can express
my love for you