Sunday, January 06, 2008
new year new year.. @ 1:21 AM
Yay! I feel so happy this week,
Cuz I bought myself many things,
and Baby bought me things too.
But the great thing is that ;
We can be tgt more often than the past.
AND, We went shopping tgt during our break time and after work.
Despite how tired baby is,
he still accompanied me to shopping and mahjong after that on thursday.
I'm so happy. ;)
For so long, or seldom, we can buy many things at times.
But we did it this week. haha.
I LOVE SHOPPING WITH BABY!
And, I bought my mum and dad a phone each.
Sounds great ya? Haha.
At first my mum paid for the 2 phones,
But I decided to buy for them, so I paid my mum back.
This is the first time I've bought them such an expensive thing.
Hope they are feeling great this whole year. yay! ;)
Happy happy but tired ya.
I just don't understand,
no matter how much I get to rest,
I still feel tired everyday.
HOW HOW HOW.Suddenly I feel like staying at hme and not going to work anymore.I miss school times!!~
no words can express
my love for you