About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Thursday, January 31, 2008
shopping spree with baby!! @ 11:52 PM

28th JANUARY 2008
WOooHhooo~~~
Went in JB with baby and his family that day.
It's a fun trip there.
Well, we had our lunch over at JB..
After lunch, we headed to Holiday Plaza for Mani & Pedicure.
Baby sis's bf doing it often with her too.
I think it's fun to do Pedi with our bf. Haha.
His sis finally persuaded baby and his mum to do the Mani & Pedicure.
But baby didn't try the Mani. Aiyoh....
We've done the Mani and Pedi for bout 3 hours there? I think so...
So, after that we went in further to Johor Jaya's Giant.
Baby's mum bought so many stuffs over there.
And we had our supper back at JB again. Haha.

31st JANUARY 2008
Babyy came to Vivo this evening and wait for me to end work.
We went to buy his stuffs at Levi's.
And headed for dinner at Sakae Sushi. Yummx Yummx.. ;)

After which we went into a perfume shop,
and baby bought me a very nice Designers Perfume. ;))
Though I didn't get to buy anything for myself today,
but I'm glad enough cuz I had baby to be with.
And the perfume counts it all. Thanks baby!! Hees.

Well well, after some shops and that's it for the day.
Trained back hme with those nice stuffs we bought.
*happy happy* CNY coming so soon. Hohoho. ;)))



no words can express
my love for you