Wednesday, January 16, 2008
went out with ah bin's family. LOL @ 11:50 PM
Hoho! Done with my new internet modem early in the morning.
So, I had not enough rest today. =/
And I've also done some cleaning after the installation.
Heh, so this lazy girl finally done with some housework at home. ;)
Prepared myself and went over to baby's hse.
Slack over there and played with Luckyy...
When his mum came back hme,
Tgt with his sis and bf, we went over to Woodland.
Had our dinner there, this is my 2nd time over there.
To me, I still feel the difference over at Woodlands and SK. LOL.
After everything, Baby accompanied his sis drove me and his mum back hme.
After that they went back to Woodland to hlp out.
So now, I feel so bored alr.. Haha.
Gonna watch tv for awhile and turn in early today. ;)
no words can express
my love for you