About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Wednesday, February 27, 2008
good girl @ home @ 11:23 PM

I'm a good girl today.
I stay at home for the whole day.
Ever since I've started working, mum started to nag that I treat home as a hotel.
Wake up - work - Reach home - sleep.........................
Okay, so nothing on today, I'll be good girl then. But only for ONE DAY. LOL.

Well, So co-incidence that Dy is also free today, and we met up today!
Cuz it's so seldom that Dy would actually travel from Lil India all the way up to SK.
So asked her over to slack around and chit chats.... As I'd be good girl, and not running out then.
LOL. Though time pass so fast today and the time we spent tgt is always so short.
It's memorable to me, ok?
So no matter how long we didn't meet up, we'll always be great friends ; great sisters, ok?
As I always look upon you as my elder sister(who ask you older then me by 8 months, LOL)
And, I'm really glad that no matter how painful yr stomach is,
you still make it to make yr way to SK. Thanks Dy! ;)

Well, we were all the way using the comp loh,
some moments we were concentrating on my comp,
some moments our eye were at her lappy... Haha.
"Photoshop" is the thing which makes me and Dy busy about the whole afternoon. =P

Okay, we went down for dinner at RP.
Don't feel like eating cuz nothing much for me to eat.
So I had my favourite Carrot Cake then. Haha.
And back to my hse again. Hmmm...
Awhile ltr Dy got to go back le, I sent her down to take bus,
and back home again.
COMPUTER WHOLE NIGHT AGAIN. ;)

actually, computer and tv is my life.
I can spend whole day watching tv and using comp.

So I can't imagine life w/o comp and tv. OMG!~



no words can express
my love for you