Wednesday, February 20, 2008
happy off day @ 11:23 PM
Actually wanted to go Ubi to enrol driving theory test today w Baby.
But we went out late today so we decided to try our luck at Kovan.
But we didn't get to do so cuz Kovan is different from Ubi. ;(
And so, we went over to Heartland Mall to get some bites first.
And we bus-ed to Bugis. Yay, shopping time starts~~~ ;)
We went over to Adidas to buy a shirt for baby's sis's bf. LOL.
After that we meet Dy over there cuz she wanna get something over there.
And so, me and baby accompanied her and shop around tgt.
"Dinner Time" We bought some food and we find some place to sit and chit chat over there.
After our "dinner", Dy went back home, then me and baby went to Bugis Street...
Walked a few rounds also din get what I want,
or in another words, I didn't see any nice stuff from there.
But But But, from my character, I will at least buy
ONE thing that day.
And I really did, I bought myself a slipper which cost only $9.90. ;)
Baby bought most things that day, someone happy loh. LOL.
And so is the day.... A fun and happy day...
Cuz I'm with baby~~ <3
no words can express
my love for you