
One of my favourite pic that day. ;)
Yeah~~ It's Dy birthday in 3 days time.
I've asked her out today and celebrate her b`dae in advance for her.
Hoho, she's so happy today cuz she've got 2 present from us.
June bought a M)phosis dress for her,
as for me? Me and baby bought her a M)phosis sandal for her.
And that's the one she's aiming for.. Haha. clever right?? Heh heh...
OH!~ And I've also got 2 things from June today too.
It's my favourite Tortise and a casual top.
Hees, Love her so much!!!~ ;)

Well, me and dy trained down to Bugis,
and I've brought her to one of my favourite place at Bugis,
which is Tea Shake Hut.... my favourite food there.. Hees.. =P
Okay. I've just read Dy's blog, then I remember.
Both of us was craving for bubble tea since just now.
Dy ordered the normal Bubble Milk Tea.
Then, I wanted to try a hot bubble tea.
So I ordered that to try.
But end up, it look so different from Dy's. LOL.
That drink of mine is so YU**ks... =.=
Duh~~
Hmmm, after awhile, June called and said that she forgets to bring her key to work.
And so, the poor Joy and Dy got to go back Vivo to lock the doors. haha.
I'm fine with it lah. But Dy, so sorry, nxt time we shall go shopping tgt again k? I promise. ;)
Since we alr got there, so I decided to wait for baby to end work and go back tgt. hee.
When we were at Hougang, we saw bf's sis and her bf.
So they drive me back to Sk.
And baby claims that he still still send me home no matter what. =.=
I'm home sweet home now...
Working morning tmr, gonna rest early le.
Goodnight everyone!~ Haha.....