Monday, March 17, 2008
k box w qi!~ @ 11:39 PM
Worked morning shift today again~~!!
One more day to my lovely off day.
The only day whereby I can sleep for all I can.
Wahahaha!!~
Well, initially meeting the
pis, Qi and Ting.
But Ting suddenly got something cock up and couldn't meet us.
So me and Qi decided to go
SING SING.
I suggest to go
K-Box cuz it's near to our hse. =P
I reach Hougang at about 7pm,
and straight away we went to
K-Box.
Can't wait alr. Haha.
And we ended at about 9.30pm.
Cuz Qi's parent came to fetch her,
As for me, I went back SK meet baby.
He so cute lo, he waited for me at the bus-stop where I alight,
then he sent me back home safely then he went to take bus home.
LOL. He's my caring guy...
And I grow to love him more and more and more alr. ;)PICTURE OF TODAY!!!!
no words can express
my love for you