Friday, March 28, 2008
so tired, went out with baby's family @ 11:29 PM
OFF-ed today~~ I'm so happy cuz I'm so tired!!!! ;)
Finally can get some rest le. Wahaha...
Pull myself wake up this morning,
as I promised Kelly to accompany her to do hair treatment.
So I brought her to the salon I always go,
I didn't do the treatment today cuz I think I going to do it nxt week,
but not at this salon. OoopPps... =X
After we left the salon,
I accompanied her to wait for bus to go Kovan.
And I walk to baby's hse to wait for him.
Slack there awhile, wait for baby and his sis to prepare.
And then we cabbed down to Golden Mile to look for baby's mum.
Had our lunch there and went there shop shop awhile.
We trained down to Expo,
Fila having sales, so we accompanied Baby's mum to Fila Warehouse.
Haha. Oh, and I've bought my mummy a tee shirt from Fila.
Heh heh, she must be very happy tmr when she sees that. =P
After those struggling at Fila Warehouse,
we walked to MRT and trained down to Tampines.
Had our dinner there and shop awhile then we bus-ed home.
Baby sent me home as usual, yay. ;)
Had a lil chats with him at void deck,
we started to talk about our past,
which is so interesting lo. Haha.
Okay, HOME sweet HOME now. Hees. ;))
no words can express
my love for you