About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, March 15, 2008
tired tired.. @ 11:26 PM

14th March 2008
It's such a long way to this off day.
Actually going RP with baby,
but sad to say, he's not done yet w his things.
So the thing postpone to nxt week,
Duh~ I'm not be going w him alr. ;(

Well, we slack at home first,
and after that, we meet up at Hougang MRT tgt w Cheng Hong.
Then trained down to Somerset and headed to CineLeisure.
Had MY dinner at Long John, baby and Cheng Hong didnt eat w me. LOL.
After that Jon and Isabel came.
And we watched STEP UP 2 tgt. ;)
a nice show i think? cuz it makes me laugh. HAHAA.

After movie, we trained back to Hougang,
went to Sam's hse for mahjong... Hohoho.... ;P
and Home sweet home @ bout 4am.......
I'm on morning shift for this whole week....
I guess I'm gonna be very tired this whole week. ;(

Today 15th March 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAD
AND
HAPPY 1YEAR 5MONTHS ANNIVERSARY TO BABY!! ;)
I only had 4 hours of sleep this morning,
It's super tired. zzz
And I've done something so "malu" this morning. OMG~~
Okay. shall skip that. =P
Meet baby after work today,
went shopping at Vivo awhile before heading home for mahjong w mummy.

Today is dad's birthday,
baby bought him Chicken Essence.
So sweet of him ya? Haha.
As for me? I've bought him a phone, a belt, a wallet, a shirt during CNY.
So I got nothing to give today. ;/

Weets, dad didn't play w us cuz he's too tired,
so we played three players only.
Baby went home around midnight.
And now, I'm online waiting that pig of mine to eat finish his supper. LOL.

I'M SO TIRED OKAY......
I think I need alot of rest..... =))



no words can express
my love for you