Wednesday, April 09, 2008
baby's in poly life! @ 11:45 PM
Baby's in poly life alr!
Meaning less time tgt alr! =((Well, poly starts this week,
I really wonders are we gonna meet up often?
But I know baby's tired everyday.
So I dont demand to meet everyday. Hmmm.
Let's hope everything goes well for us then.
MISS HIM SO MUCH!!Okay, enough of my nonsence. Haha.
Well, I did a nice job today.
Cuz I actually doing housework!
Ohhh gosh, so tired, so hot. Duh~
I think once a week is enough. =P
Took bus all the way to Woodlands to wait for baby to end sch.
But he end school SO late today.
I reached Causeway Point at 4.20pm.
He reached there at 5.20pm. Ha.
I've been alone walking all about for that whole 1 hour!
Hmmm. After he reached, we went up to the foodcourt for our lunch.
Then we went down to get his slipper.
Finally he got a new slipper. Haha.
We left Causeway Point after that,
Bus-ed back to SK.
Baby is great!
He came to my hse to accompany me!
But he's too tired these days,
and he starting to fall sick alr.
So end up, he fall asleep on my bed.
I didn't want to disturb him,
so I went out to living room to watch tv with my mum.
Haha. I'm such a considerate gf right? =X
Okay, woke him up at 9pm for him to do his work.
Baby went home after he've done his things.
And that's the end for today.
it's just another off day...
I really wish I could accompany baby more often.
Just now saw the way he fell asleep,
I can feel how tiring; how tough he's going through.
ALL THE BEST BABY!! I know you can do it de. ;)
I will be with you. ~~~
no words can express
my love for you