Sunday, April 06, 2008
sam's b`dae celebration! @ 11:24 PM
Well, we mahjong from fri night till ytd morning 4am+.
Slept for 4 hours and went to work alr. BTH!
Haha. But I didn't feel so tired lah. Haha.
Ytd is the first day working with the new staff,
abit not use to it, but i'll try lah.
CUZ I'M SO FRIENDLY HOR. Haha.
After work, cabbed down to Turf City to meet baby and his family.
Had our dinner at "Owen Seafood" ;)
Yummx Yummx.
Okay, after our dinner,
his sis's bf send me and baby to Newton MRT.
We trained down to Taka to meet Sam and Gina to get the cake.
As we are celebrating Sam's b`dae ytd. Haha.
Ah Kuay, Ah Yuan and Jiao Jiao join us ltr.
Then we headed to Party World Orchard after that.
OH! I love singing!!! Wahahaha!!
Drank some beer ytd. Wooshh.. Shiok. Haha.
Bout 2am+ we left there,
some of them went to nxt place to drink.
Only me, baby and kelly went back home.
Haha. ;)) a fun day though!! weets~~
PHOTOS!
I will upload somemore if I get it from them. ;)
no words can express
my love for you