Friday, April 04, 2008
thur and fri, off day! @ 10:44 PM
I'm so happy, cuz baby bought me that
BEBE tanktop!!

Nice??!!~ =P
Hoho, finally I gonna get to off on both thur and fri,
thanks to Qing Ming festival.
Haha. But sad-ed cuz I got to woke up super early.
*faints*
Ytd woke up at about 9am++,
after that some of my relative came my hse to pray
and prepare things for today's Qing Ming.
We slowly chat and do our things at the same time.
After they left,
I went back to get a lil nap.
Haha, after wake up, went to prepre and trained down to Vivo.
Wait for baby to end work,
had dinner in my shop tgt with June,
cuz I brought curry for them. ;)
After we had our dinner,
me and baby went to shopping at Zara.
We bought ourself one top each.
Yay. so happy. Haha.
Okay, and home sweet home after that.
Cuz meeting the nxt day again. Hees.
As for today,
woke up at 7am++,
my aunt came to fetch me and my mum at about 7.45am.
Wow.... Feel so tired.. Haha.
We went to had our breakfast tgt at Kovan.
Then went over to fetch my uncle alr then we headed to "Guang Ming Shan"
Did those praying and stuff and we went for lunch at Thomson Rd.
After lunch,
uncle should be sending me and my mum back to SK.
But he forgot to turn in to SK lane in the expressway,
so we decided to go Downtown East ; for Jackpot. ;)
And so, we called my other aunt to go there as well,
so we meet up over there,
went in to play the Jackpot,
and I've won bout 100bucks using only 1buck. =P
Okay, they saw I've won, they quickly change back their money,
and we went off, Haha.
We went to had coffee in the foodcourt and we headed home after that.
Met up with Dy over at Rumbia LRT,
went over to the Aunti hse.
Dy wanted to highlight her hair,
as for me I went to dye my whole head RED.
For the first time I've done that,
I'm so happy. ;)
Ok, and I'm super late to meet dear.
After we left Aunti's hse.
Dy accompanied me to my hse and waited for me to prepare.
and we bus-ed down to Hougang and meet dear.
Trained down to Bugis,
Had dinner with Dy and her cousin.
After dinner, me and dear started our shopping spree.
Yay!! bought 2 tops today!! Hee.
We left bugis quite early,
we slowly walked to OG and saw Ivan and Clarence over there.
Chatted awhile and trained back to my hse.
MAHJONGING!!!
(Ok, initially going for dinner with dear, his sis and bf, but postponed to tmr suddenly.)
Tmr's another long day,
Shall blog again tmr. Goodnight~~


Both me and dy love this pic the most. ;)
Saw my new hair colour? Purple Red!! Weetss~~
no words can express
my love for you