Sunday, May 25, 2008
back home! @ 11:57 PM
Ohh, I'm back home now, and another blog for today!! ;)Today is another simple day...
Baby's not feeling well cuz ytd night he was drunk! LOL.
and he's having bad headache in the afternoon when he woke up.
So we decide to postpone today's date!
Then we decide to stay at home.
So after I've prepared, went over to his hse.
Slack around, used comp, watched tv, chat with his sis.
When his mum came back,
she bought durians for us.
So we had durians and after that we called Pizza for our dinner~!
After dinner, we watched tv tgt.
Until bout 10plus, baby went to bathe,
then baby sent me back home.
Cuz he said it's his b`dae and cannot be keep staying at home.
So come out walk walk. Haha. So cute of him..
Really like his lame jokes.We slack at my hse downstairs awhile and baby sent me home.
Then he left..
Hai..If only he don't have school tmr..We could spent more time tgt. It really upset me sometimes.. Ya, I miss him badly at times.baby, you know?2nd birthday celebration with him..
I wish this would continues.. ;)
no words can express
my love for you