About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Sunday, May 25, 2008
dear b`dae party! @ 2:37 PM

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BABY!!!

Ytd night is a awesome night!!
Met baby at his hse and slack around till evening.
Then his sis came back home and prepare and we left for Woodlands.
Had dinner over there.
And we left there around 11pm.
Headed to St James ; Mono.
Reached there around 11.45pm
And it gonna be baby's birthday in 15mins time.
It's so rush for me. Haha..

When the clock strike 12am!
I bring in the cake tgt with the Sunflower I bought for him..
I made myself a joke when bringing in the cake.
I actually ask his sis, "Where is ah bin?" when i looking inside looking for him.
Cuz the room is very dark, can't see where is he ma....
Somemore that pig hide himself so far inside.. Zzzzz..

Okay, then I gave him the Sunflower and Present.
He was so shock to see the sunflower.
But I'm sure he's very happy for that.
He hug me tightly when taking photos.
I'm so happy that baby likes the present. heehee..
And ya, we took plenty of photos which I will post up when I received from them. ;)

After eating the cake, we started singing....
Then Jane suggest to go down to Dragonfly.
At first I was so reluctant to go,
but all of them wants to go, so I accompany them down for awhile lo.
After we high abit over there,
we went back to our room.
And started playing "Zhong Ji Mi Ma"
For that I drank almost 6 glass of hard liqiour I think.
So I alr abit mabok liao. LOL.

After awhile Dy was drunk,
we took care of her.
But I myself alr bth le.
So all thanks to Jane for taking care of her most.
And thanks Sis and Gina for that too.
They took care of me alot. ;)
Soon after, Jane was drunk too but I alr wake up le.
So it's my turn taking care of them le.
We left there around 4.30am.
When leaving, baby started to mabok le.
So I accompany him to washroom.
Then they sent me home first.

It's a fun night for me though.
Hope baby and all our friends had enjoyed that night! ;)

Shall stop here alr.
Gonna prepare myself and meet baby le!!
So happy!! ;)


I've got all the pictures alr!! Stay tune to this!
.
.
.
.

Gifts from ME to my baby!

Baby and ME.
He said he happy until can't see his eyes alr. LOL.
The ladies last night!
The "MEN" last night. LOL.

With Dy.
With Kelly
A big room
Us playing "Zhong Ji Mi Ma"
There are more pics lah,
but I lazy upload all. LOL. =P



no words can express
my love for you