Monday, May 26, 2008
happy b`dae to mummy.. @ 11:44 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!~This is the
fourth day of my off days.
Really don't wish to go back work.
Cuz for so long, I didn't spent this kind of life alr.
I really missed this kind of life.
Well, as promised to my mum,
I promise that I will accompany both my mum and dad to Tampines,
Ikea and Giant.
Mum as usual, drag me up and nag nag nag....And so, I pull myself wake up and went to prepare.
Bus-ed to Ikea,
went for our lunch at Ikea.
and shopped around at Ikea before headed to Giant.
After Giant, we waited for the shuttle bus,
Mum went to Clarke Quay first,
as me and dad took another bus back to SK.
Headed home first,
and baby came my hse soon after we reached.
About 7pm+, we left to take bus.
And mum came up to the bus we are in.
We went to
Chomp Chomp for our dinner.
Had so much, esp my favourite ; Stingray!!!~
Both lunch and dinner were my treat,
cuz I seldom treat them.
As for the dinner, it's from me and baby of cuz.. Haha..
Thanks baby!~
The moment thinking of tmr going back to work abit sian.Cuz I've been enjoying life for this 4 days.. Esp sat night! So crazy for that night.... How I wish time could stop at that moment..All of us were so happy at Mono!!Though almost all were drunk that night. Hahaa...And of cuz, cuz these 4 days I've got baby around with me whole day~Haha. Okay, enough of that..Work still work. I can still enjoy anytime. Hahaa!Missess*
no words can express
my love for you