Wednesday, May 21, 2008
out with dy after work! @ 11:22 PM
Initially is OFF today and meeting Dy dy~~
But last min change off day cuz June needa take leave.
So change off day to Fri,
and now my off days will be
FRI SAT SUN MON!What a nice weekend for me to accompany baby!! ;)
Dy dy gave me a surprise today~
She came to shop and look for me w/o telling me!!
I love surprise esp this one! ;) *hints hints*
She waits for me to end work at 5.30pm,
as I time-off 1 hour! hees.
As so, we left Vivo for Plaza Sing!
We went to do something first
(secret for the time being)And do another thing.... So many things for us to do...
Duh~~ So damn tired....
After everything, we trained back to SK.
Dy needa something from me,
so she coming to choose. Haha..
We shares the same thing. Ohhhh~~
Hahaa.. As soon as time past so fast.
It's time Dy wants to leave alr.
So I accompanied this
blur queen to LRT.
Halfway I'm urgent so I left.

One more day to my long weekends!! I'm so happy!!
no words can express
my love for you