Saturday, June 14, 2008
celebration for bin's sis b`dae. @ 12:04 AM
Happy Birthday to Jie Jie. It's Baby's sis Birthday today.
So after work went to AMK for dinner tgt with his family.
Father's Day and Sis Birthday celebrate tgt. Hees.
We having
Crab feast just now. Kekex.
and
I'm so in love with the Crab Bee Hoon. Yummx Yummx..
And I think everyone likes it cuz we order the 2nd round for that. Haahaa..
After dinner, his dad went to try on the gifts from them.
(
ahem, bought from my shop de ok.) LOL.
Then baby's bro send baby, baby's mum and me back to Hougang.
We went to Pasar Malam to shop shop.
After shopping, his mum went back home then we headed to Sam's hse.
Mahjonging till 1am+ and chiong home cuz I'm catching my show currently.
Heh heh. If not I got so "guai" meh? LOL. =X
Okay, shall stop here le ; chasing my show first. Nightss~~
no words can express
my love for you