name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED
*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.
Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!
HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.
*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.
.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
dating~ @ 1:34 AM
Currently watching 花樣少年少女. Cuz got Wu Zun inside. Heh heh.. Last night watch until quite late so I feel so tired now..
Well, went to baby's hse this aftnoon. And this pig of mine is still lying on bed. So waited for him to ready and we trained down to Orchard. Watched The Incredible Hulk @ Lido.
After movie, we went for some shopping before all the stores close. And we trained back to SK to slack. A short day for us. Cuz both of us is abit tired alr.. So looking forward to our nxt date! ;)