Wednesday, June 25, 2008
went to TOP ONE! @ 11:17 AM
Yay!~ Finally done with my
样花少年少女!
After watching
公主小妹 and
花样少年少女,
I have one
MUST do thing everynight alr.
It's to log on to the internet and surf more about 吴尊. LOL.
Okay, ytd after work, went to
TOPONE with Dy and my collegues.
So happy when it comes to Singing.
I've been into going K recently. =P
Oh, and I'm more into 吴尊(Fahrenheit's) MTV.
Yay!~ ;)
Okay, today's my short and tired off day.
Cuz woke up around 9.45am today?
Hee, but the feeling when wake up today and normally; is different.
Maybe cuz my relative is here? Perhaps?
I always get so excited when relative coming my hse. LOL.In the afternoon, accomapanied mum to Salon at Hougang.
And I'm kena tempted to do the Hair Spa,
So decided to try it.. The feeling is so GOOD ahhh....
Fresh Milk Hair Spa... wOOoooHhooo.
Okay, after doing
MY hair,
Took bus back to SK to meet baby.
And dinner at Plaza's Mcd with Kuay too. ;)
A short and simple day for me.Tired alr, gonna turn in super early today.
For the past 2 weeks, I almost spent every night watching tv drama. Hees.So that's it alr, Goodnight~! =))
no words can express
my love for you