Saturday, July 05, 2008
bored bored @ 9:32 PM
Ah Joy is so bored todayy....
Really don't like to work morning shift esp on weekends.
SO THE TIRING..
But good thing is that I can accompany baby..
But he had to work full shift today.
so after work, I went back homee....
Initially is meeting Qi ya, but she suddenly have something on,
So we postponed our date then. ;(
So boredd... Duh~~~
Hee, But lucky mum is always there,
she called me asking me going home or go out,
If I'm heading home,
she will ask me for dinner.
Love mum so much!!~
Hee. So today we went to Pizza Hut for our dinner.
Heehee. =X but before going home, forgot to buy my durian crepe...
*Misses*
Okay. I'm so bored now that I going to re-watch 恶魔在身边. ;)
Update soon... Haa..
no words can express
my love for you