Sunday, July 13, 2008
date with baby to downtown east! @ 12:59 AM
Back home, feel so tired now~~ Zzz...
Went to baby's hse this afternoon,
had steamboat for our lunch. Hees.
Went out ard evening time alr.
We took bus to Downtown East.
We didn't went to
E-Hub before so we decide to go there walk walk.
Dinner @ Subway! Yay!! ;)
Okay, after dinner, we slack ard there to watch some "ge tai" LOL.
Initially our plan is to go Pasir Ris Park.
But I see baby like very sians. But he still wants to go cuz I've been looking forward to this day.
So I lied to him that I suddenly feel very tired.. ;(
He believed, and we bus back to SK.
Oh, We board the same bus as dad. Hee. So coincidence. =PMet Ah Kuay at my hse nearby; the resident corner.
Our usual place. LOL. ;)Okay, slack ard then we went over to 7-eleven for his supper.
Back to the place and slack till 11plus then headed home.
Tired alr.. Tmr's another off day! Yeah~~
Meeting Qi "PI" tmr, we going sing K.
Feel so happy thinking of going sing K tmr. Hahahaha~Argh~ BTH le. going turn in alr.Shall update again tmr. Nights everyone~~
no words can express
my love for you