Wednesday, July 30, 2008
slacking off day @ 12:11 AM
It had been a long time since I slept so soundly until 12noon.Then Dy contact me, and we met up in the afternoon.She came my hse and slack then we did some "fashion show" ya?Hope she enjoy the day and thanks for packing my cupboard with me.I know it's messy, oopps. THANKS anyway. ;))*loves*Okay, then we took LRT to Compass Point to meet baby.But before meeting him, we went for some shoppings for ourself first.Dy get what she wants, and baby also came alr, so we went down for our dinner? LOL.Slack awhile before heading home.
So sorry to Dy; always come SK accompany me then went back home all the way to Lil India.
Sobb, but actually I'm glad of something she said today,
she said, "Is I want to come find you."
Something like that I can't rmb the whole phrase alr.
I'm so fortunate to have her though we didn't meet up quite often.
Hope she doesn't mind anything. Hees..
Okay, gonna catch my TV shows alr.
Shall update soon again. Nightss.. ;))
no words can express
my love for you