
Saturday 02.03.08
Went out with baby to town!
It's like finally we went town tgt, and it's for a whole afternoon lo.
So happy, I can keep baby accompanied. Hees.
We walked many places to look for Kelly's present, *headache*
So we finally decide on the Pierre Cardin Wallet. ;))
Okay, then we headed to CineLeisure wanted to wait for Shy.
But we waited for a very long time he still can't leave.
So in the end, we went back ourself as I meeting my cousin.
Reached SK, baby went off to the BBQ then I headed home with my cousin.
Having headache that night so I slept quite early. Haa.
Sunday 03.08.08
IT'S KELLY ONG'S 19TH BIRTHDAY!
She opened a chalet, so all of us went there. ;))
and of course, mahjong and cards all the way for us.
Then everyone busying eating then mahjong and cards again. Haha.
And wow, ICE CREAM cake from Swensen!! Yummy.. I wanna eat again....... =P
Okay, so when almost everyone had left, left some of us only.
So decided to play mahjong, the credit is big!! Scaryyy....
We left the chalet at about 3.30am..
Baby still having sch today!! But he still let me play mahjong till so late. Thanks baby~~