Wednesday, September 17, 2008
@ 11:37 PM
Had changed my off day to ytd as baby having training today.So, ytd i went over to Woodlands to wait for baby to end school.Then when he reached, we trained down to AMK!We didn't went there before tgt so decide to go there walk walk.Had our dinner over there too. Hee....And soon after, we left and went to my hse!! Hee..Ohhh; and and and!! Mediacorp TV called me this afternoon!
Guess what???
It's about Channel U "
BE ABSOLUTELY YOU"...
I voted quite a lot to Dy and Aiko!!
And Mediacorp they've choosen some of the "voters" to join the contestant to a party!
I'm one of them among the 28. BUT it's on the 20th Sept! I'm in KL alr!!
Wah, super sad and angry I can't attend it!! It's such a waste arghh...... ;(
BUT DY AND AIKO you have my support!!! ;))Oh yes!! 2 more days to my
lovely trip!! I'm super excited!!
Arghh~ i gonna miss baby much!! *misses*
no words can express
my love for you