Friday, September 12, 2008
@ 12:09 AM
A very short post over here..
Cuz I'm getting super bored at home.
Baby is outside at Rivervale Plaza with friends and left me alone at home.But one thing I'm very happy about today was that baby surprised me!!
He waited for me at my hse downstair with my one of my favourite this year.
PURE DURIAN MOONCAKE!!
*loves*and and one more thing is.....!!
HE SAYS WE GONNA PLAY CANDLE TMR!!!!After talking to baby about our r/s.
he'd work on it alr. and i feel so loved again.
thanks baby! ;))
Ohh noo, last thing,
I'VE BOUGHT A CAMERA!!!!
SONY CYBER-SHOT W170!!! ;))
For so long, I've gotten what I want! so happy today lahh!!Okay... gonna turn in alr.. morning shift tmr. so... nights everyone!!7 days more to my company trip!!KL ; Genting I'm coming!!!! yay!!!
no words can express
my love for you