About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Thursday, October 16, 2008
2 years anniversary! @ 11:39 PM

HAPPY 2 YEARS ANNIVERYSARY BABY!
We've been through alot to make our love stronger.
I will treasure this r/s alot alot. hee.


14th October, I've done a lil surprise for dear.
*secret*
I can see that he felt touched wor, so I didn't regret doing it for dear.
Though that day everything was like very rush.
In the end I also make it le. So happy. Haa.
After the surprise, baby done his RJ then straight away he fall sleep right beside me.
And I was alone watching tv all the way until 11pm then he wake up.
Haiyo... Pig... after that he went back home le.....

15th October, our 2 years anniversary...
I didn't off because ah June was at HK; holidaying.....
But it's alright cuz baby also have sch ytd.
And so, we meet at night for our dinner.
We went to Fish And Co for our dinner.
Yes! we finally went there tgt le!!
and oh, it was my third time there this month! Haa....

After dinner, we headed to Istana for a walk and settle down there for awhile.
Took alot of photos ytd. Hees.
Time just pass so fast ytd,
And it's time to go back alr. So we trained home after that le..

me and baby... hee... love him lots~~ ;))



no words can express
my love for you