Thursday, October 30, 2008
@ 1:10 AM
Finally I'm done with my things and I could spare the time for my own blog!Blogger is easier for me compared to LJ,But I don't know why I keep wanted to try LJ.Seriously I like using LJ too but but but, I had a hard time this 2 days!! =.=Feel so tired now, but I hope my hard work will be paid off well.Well, let's see! hees.Well, ytd was a
great day for me.
Me and baby finally went to enrol for our basic theory!!!
For the past 1 year we've been wanting and unwanting to go.
And finally we went ytd!!!!!
LOL. But just a few hours ago, baby told me that the person booked wrong date for him!
We initially booked on 10/12/08 but the person book 09/12/08 for him!
Meaning we can't go for the test tgt!
*so angry*Okay, after that, we bus-ed to Bedok for our lunch and trained to Bukit Gombak..
On the way there, June board the same train as us then we headed to her hse to slack
and for some
special purposes.My poor baby, he had to wait for me from 6.30pm to 9pm doing nothing.
But baby didn't blame me!
But I know I shouldn't neglect him! Sorry baby! ;))Okay, then both of us trained to Yishun and change bus to SK...
Reached my hse is alr reaching 11pm.....
A very long journey but I know I had him which is enough for this long journey! ;))
Slack all the way to 11plus for baby to catch the last bus home.
I know he's tired. Thanks baby for everything you did for me. *loves*
Ohh!! *countdown* 1 more week to my 19th b`dae!! ;))will be off nxt wed and fri! *happy*
no words can express
my love for you