About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Monday, October 20, 2008
Qi's birthday! @ 11:57 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIRTHDAY GIRL ; TOH XIU QI~
in 3 mins times.....

Initially going do facial with my mum this morning,
but saturday I forgot to book the appt, so end up we didn't went there.
And so, met up with Ting early.
Met her at Hougang Mall to get some stuffs for Qi's b`dae.

Bus-ed back to Ting's hse to prepare the RED EGG.
This is the first time I've tried doing that, quite easy actually.
Had our quick lunch w the donuts we bought for her.
Then, computer all the way till evening time.....
Slack for the whole day alr, feel so tired.
And Ting fall asleep!! Haa, I'm almost asleep but kena pull up by Qi ; to take photo!!
Haa.. We left Ting's hse ard 8 cuz she's too tired, so we decide to let her rest.
And we headed home after that....

Online all the way for me until now I going to watch my 溏心风暴之家好月圆。
Catching the last few episode alr.
So excited watching, that I seldom online nowadays. Hee.
Ok, gonna watch abit then it's time to turn in alr.
Goodnight everyone!!!

photos will be uploaded when they sent me,
cuz I forgot to bring my camera out today! ;(


*baby's sick, if he still feeling unwell, will go look for him after work tmr. ;))



no words can express
my love for you