About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, October 11, 2008
rach b`dae celebration @ 12:28 AM

The birthday girl ; RACHEL.
Mei Ping. Joyce, Rachel, Shi Hui.
Me with sis!
US @ ISTANA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACHEL!!!
alright, it was Rachel's birthday today!
some of us celebrate her b`dae with her on Thur, which was just ytd actually. Haa.
So, I met up with Mei Ping ard 5pm+ when she came to Vivo to look for me
and chose the presents tgt. Cuz I need her opinions!!

Afterwhich, we trained down to Dhoby Ghaut as I need to pass somethings to Sab.
Then we headed to Fish & Co @ The Glass House!
It was my first time there, I've been wanted to go there with baby, but we din go.
**birthday coming in less than 1 month time! i might get a chance to go there again! hees**

Well, Rach reach ard 7.30pm, then we started to order.
I had my favourite Fish & Chips. YUMMX.
Oh, and a BIG GLASS of drink shared among 3 of us but we still din manage to drink finish.
Then, lastly my favourite desert!! Brownie!! Hees.

After dinner, we walked to ISTANA to slack. but end up we went to Giraffe to had a drink instead.
I've drank HONEYMOON COCKTAIL.
I see the name nice that's why I ordered. LOL.
Okay. That's all for the day!
Happy b`dae to Rach once again!! ;))
I had an enjoyable day that day!!! Thanks to all!! Haa.....



no words can express
my love for you