Sunday, November 02, 2008
@ 11:57 PM

Backed home after dinner with baby and his family ; celebrating his mum b`day!!
Hmm, End work today, rushed down to Hg to wait for baby and they drove us to the place.
It's quite near, @ Defu Lane.
The dinner was way too ex, if not I can consider bringing my parent there....
Haha.. Ate so much just now, I think I gonna gain another kg. ohh!!~ LOL.
Okay, in 3 mins time it will be Pei Pei's b`day, which is 4 more days MY BIRTHDAY!
Ytd I was so happy and excited bout my b`day!
Wed 05/11, meeting Pi's for K session! *happy*
Fri 07/11, going facial with mum at 2pm, dinner with baby, K session with all!
But for now I dont know on the 7th's night going where...
I really dont know...
Hais... i dont want baby to be unhappy, and i'm afraid it will be a boring night. hai...
how?! ;(
no words can express
my love for you