Tuesday, November 11, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOYCE! PARTYING! @ 11:07 PM
Ok! I know I'm late...It's like my birthday had alr past for 4 days?then I start upload pics.. LOL.
Too lazy for the past few days, lazy to upload so many pics.
Haa. Okay, this post shall let the photos do more of the talking.... ;))
Well, met baby @ Hougang MRT and headed to The Central for our dinner,
actually I planned to go Waruku but there's super long queue,
so we end up having dinner @ Billy Bombers!
After that, we trained to Dhoby Ghaut to meet up with Dy and Cheng Hong..
And we walked tgt to meet jane @ Heeren...
it had been quite some time since i had party for my b`day le...i think ard 5 years le... and finally i had it this year!! i'm very very happy.... thanks all! ;)&& PARTYWORLD HERE I COME!Swensen's ICE CREAM cake from LAME 姐妹&babyy!

JOYCE is a happy girl~~~ ;))

HAPPY HAPPY!!!! The b`day cake just before it hits 12mn, and soon it will be another day...

*with loves*

The ice cream cake is very hard to cut ok.... Lucky got baby to help me with it. Heess.. ;))

*rewinds* Me and baby!!
This is the 3rd b`day baby celebrating with me le, I wish there's more b`day for us
to celebrate tgt!!!!!! ;))

with LAME sisterss~~ I hope this r/s of us will continue till we're old old ok. ;)
this r/s is alr the 4th year le... we came across many things but nothing breaks us apart!
our bonding is always there, *loves* ;))

With darl ; dy... I treasure this sistership with her, and hope dy does too~~ *loves*
Ok, I knew her for about 3 years alr.. Since ****** b`dae, till I intro her into MISSHA,
we became good friends, and after that to MONTAGUT we became close friends just like sisters,
we could talk everything out, i love chatting with her. HUGS~ ;))

The ladies~

The Guys~~

The lil mess we got @ party world!

Me and DY! hope she had fun with us that night, *winks*

Sam and Gina~~

Me and Gina~

When we just reach the place, we grab hold of the mic first!! *WINS*
Me and dy~
Kiss from her !
Kelly Ong, Joyce Ling, Jane Tan!
LAME 姐妹 ;) I LOVE THEM!
The ladies of the night... I also forgot when we took this alr.. LOL. *happy happy*
THE GROUP PHOTO!!!
fun night though~~~

another shot for the RED! (which is my camera lah, i keep snatch pic from da jies cam, LOL)
After we left Party World @ 2am,
we headed to ParkLane for 2nd round. LOL.
@ 神话

Me and dai~~ with his stupid face! LOL.
Well, he's my bro, as in "god bro" Haa. He always with me whenever I need help..
He'll give me a hand always.. And just recently we've planned to meet up tgt with Dy,
but we didn't manage to meet up and so i called him and ask him to join us on that day!
I'm so glad he came, thanks bro! ;)) hope to meet up more often! ;)
Me and sis~~

Sis, PK, Joyce~~~ 小甜甜!~~

Me and baby!! I know my face is red, drank too much le.. oops.. haha!

So sweet when baby hugs me, LOVES! I really wish our love will continue down the road,
I know I can't live w/o you, I know I will not be happy w/o you, I KNOW.....
whenever I'm with you, w/o those quarrel, w/o those unhappiness, we're a blissful couple.
I love you, I love you alot, I just love you no matter who you are.
Baby, I wish this could continue happily.... ILU! ("v")

Baby, ChengHong, Sam, Ah Kuay..... THE BROTHERS!

The end of the party~~~
Supper with baby, sis and bf @ Taman Jurong and they sent me back after our supper...
was sleeping soundly in the car i think? LOL.
reached home ard 5.45am le, straight away BED~~
Too tired le, the nxt day claimed 1 hour.. reached work 3pm. *winks*
Received a few presents that night also.
Angbao from da jies, BodyShop Gift set from Sab, Estee Lauder Pleasure Intense from Kelly. Sweet cardigan from DY! and Sony Micro Vault Tiny from ah dai! THANKS! ;))
Okay, gonna rest le, fall sick since sunday, right after my b`day loh..
Argh, now no voice le.... shall turn in le... Goodnight!!!
no words can express
my love for you