Okay, one thing to highlight today...
It isn't the party going on tonight, or the facial I've done just now.
It's I LOVE MY BABY!!!
For the past 19th birthday, this is the best birthday ever!!
today is the 3rd birthday baby's celebrating with me alr.
But this year is different!
While I'm mahjong`ing halfway with Jane, Sab and Gary.....
Baby called me @ 12am.
Then he ask me open the door and I will see a present there.
I thought he was lying at first...
As I opened the door,
I saw a BIG BIG tortise in front of my house!!
And then, baby appear....
I was so shock and almost cried out...
I didn't expect baby to do this as I know he's very tired le...
Cabbed to my house and cabbed back to his house is costing a big bomb for his pocket...
And so, I'll NEVER FORGET THIS!! ;)) *loves*
Well, I've just reached home from the facial with my mum..
So I've travel w/o make up from Clarke Quay to SK.... Awww ;(
Haha, I shall stop here le, gonna prepare and going out le!
Meeting baby 7pm at Hougang~~~ Rushhhh~~~ ;))
I shall update again, i think tmr?
Partying tonight!!! YAY!!!