Tuesday, November 04, 2008
@ 11:49 PM
I know I gotta blog this out today!!Because I'm very happy and touched over what my collegue had done for me.Well, I had received a few present recently.
some was received today.
the most special I had to say is;
a very lovely hello kitty phone (I didn't ever imagine that I will like this, but I DO.)
and a few recordings from my collegues!! ( though it's just a short recording, I still feel touched.)
and some more......
THANKS CO! ;))the most touching is hearing all my collegue and dy's recording.esp, dy's and pei lin's.... i almost cried! *loves from them* but i was so happy! ;))Those recording's include :Chris's(salesrep), Mary's(ex collegue from Montagut), Angie's(office staff)Yong Xin's(June's daughter), Pei Lin's and Min Min's(my collegue and friend)and last but not least, WENDY ONG!(my sis!)though I can't post the recordings up.. I'm very thankful to them!Gotta thanks all for getting me those stuffs! Hees.J(for the titus watch),PEI LIN (the hellokitty phone and earing), MIN MIN (the handphone chain),DOREEN (the hellokitty phone), CHRIS (the recordings), QS (the levis skirt)!I will post the hello kitty phone's photo up soon. ;))
OFF-ed tmr, meeting PI's for K session!
So sad gotta go Orchard alone... Hmmmm....
Because both of them having sch tmr in the morning. Hee.
But never mind la, I still looking forward tmr and fri!! ;))
The phone from Pei Lin, June and Doreen.

ME and PEILIN b`dae cake~~~ ;))
no words can express
my love for you