Friday, November 14, 2008
@ 11:33 PM
I'm sick..... for the whole week alr....
But I'm getting better and better each day... YAY!!Actually I don't intend to go out today de..
But I still went out for the whole afternoon..! LOL.
Went to Beach Rd with mum for our lunch and duh..
Then we bus-ed to bugis for some lil shoppings...
End up, i'm stuck there for like 1 hour plus??
Waiting for my mum to come back and fetch me!! OH NO.
yr head la still fetch me? LOL.I'm waiting for her to get the phone from her bag @ Clarke Quay!!
Cuz whenever I went shopping with her, she will always place her bag with her boss. LOL.
My mum is lazy! LOL.
Ok, she decide to sell her W910i.
(the one i bought for her!!)
And before she went to take the phone, the person said he'll take in @ $200.
But end up, minus here minus there, he could only take in $160!
and of course we don't want lah, so end up, GO HOME....
ZZZ, I spent 1 hour plus waiting there, in the end the phone go back with us also. Haa.
Bought Subway wiches back home!
As I'm meeting baby @ my house.
So, ate tgt with mum and baby!
and that pig of mine, slept right away until 11pm!..
So the poor me, use computer all the way to 10pm, then I started watching 法证先锋..
And that's the end of the day~~~~ ;))
ONE MORE THING!
PLS PLS SUPPORT http://thebeautyhouse.livejournal.com/!
THANKS SO MUCH FRIENDS!!! ;))
no words can express
my love for you