About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Wednesday, November 05, 2008
meet up with ting & qi for my b`dae celebration! @ 12:54 AM

WOW, today was a very funny day okay!
First of all, I had to trained down to Somerset all alone because they had their plannings!
Then, Qi was late for 30mins, plus it was raining heavily at town area.
I had to wait for her for 30mins at a ulu building w/o shops to let me do my shoppings,
I can only stand there look look see see...... ;(

After that, we reached K-BOX @ Cine,
Ting text me saying that she was kena caught by teacher and cannot make it to meet us.
So I asked Qi to cancel the serving for Ting, but Qi rejected.
So I found it funny but I didn't ask much lah.
Ok, I admit I'm blur or stupid,
after that Qi went out and come back with TING!
with the cake with them... LOL.
I was very shock lor..
In fact, Ting didn't went to sch today!
LOL.

My birthday cake!

Three of us!!
;))
;))

Okay, after we left Cine, we walked to Lucky Plaza..
This time round, they bluff me there and they bought my present there....
Estee Lauder Pleasure Intense...
Thanks TING & QI!
Well, they didn't give me after they bought.
*so i was meant to be dont know until ...*

Then we headed to Fareast Plaza for our dinner,
Hainanese Chicken Rice! YummX..
Soon after we finished our dinner,
we trained down to City Hall...
Bought Donuts from Donut's Factory, Fishh from Chippy
and Durian Studel from Renald's..


Sat down aside eating, photing and chatting!
I know, we ate alot today! Gonna gain another kg I think. ;/

Trained back to SK ard 9plus,
met Jane @ SK PARK ard 10plus..
Chill and Chat until 12am?
Then we headed home alr..
Had so much fun playing ard SK PARK.
like how we used to be after schools.... Haha..

We just realise we bought the same shoe ONLY TODAY! =X
Thanks for the lovely present!!! ;))
From Ting & Qi!!


Okay, a very very happy day for me! ;))
So looking forward to Friday's Night!! YAY!!



no words can express
my love for you