About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Saturday, December 27, 2008
@ 8:20 PM

Finally~ I'm sitting in front of my desktop now.
After a few days of "ton`ing" LOL.
Slept very very late for the past few days.
Finally I get to rest today le.
Some rewinds back to X'mas Eve then.

24th Dec 2008
Met dear @ Hougang MRT and we headed immediately to Dhoby Ghaut to catch our movie.
We're late for movie again!! But reach there just nice lah. Hees.
Still manage to grab some bites before the movie starts..
Well, we are watching " IP MAN " this time.
Dear said it's a nice movie but I think so-so only...
Maybe I don't like this kind of movie? I also not sure. Haa.

The weather destroyed our plans.
Initially we decided to go Henderson Waves.
Which Kelly told me that's a very beautiful place to go...
Finally we decide to go that day but...
it rains the whole day away. ;(

And so we stayed @ Dhoby Ghaut all the way~~~ =/
Saw many people in town, oh, and I saw Dy & Aiko there too!~
Aiko was waiting for Dy to come.
After Dy reached, we bid goodbye to them and we decide to go Vivo City for awhile.
It's really a JUST AWHILE. LOL.
I just went there and get my stuff, shopped awhile and off to ParkLane. OMG~

Stayed @ 神话 all the way......
After that sis and bf tgt with dear send me home...
Oh my, I quickly off to bed le~~
By the time I slept it's alr 5.30am++..
Working the nxt day again. Duh~~~ **tired**

25th Dec 2008
It's Christmas once again~~ ;))
Ok, worked noon shift tgt with Pei Lin.
Went to Top One with June, June's husband, Chris & Pei Lin after work.
10pm to 2am. First time went there with June.
So fun with June & Pei Lin lah.... ;))
After that Chris drove us home.
Off to bed asap!!! Haa..
Morning shift the nxt day!!! =/

26th Dec 2008
It's our L.A.M.E small gathering~~
Worked morning, and met baby @ Dhoby Ghaut for a lil bites.
Then, we walked all the way to The Ascort Service Appt as we're meeting Kelly there.
Had Steamboat and Teppanyaki over there....
Then when Jane reached, we starts our gifts exchange in the room...
Slack @ there until 1am plus then went back.
Kelly sent me home only as dear meeting his sis,
so sis came down and fetch him. Hmmm.
OMG~ I can't tahan sleep late again. So among this few days,
I slept early today. but still, it's 2am again. Haa.
I feel so tired~ Morning shift again the nxt day.... which is today la.. Haa.


TIRED ; T-I-R-E-D~~
Gonna watch 法证先锋2 le. ;))
*enjoy*



no words can express
my love for you