Thursday, January 22, 2009
@ 12:40 AM
Aww, I feel so tired.. 2 days of off days like nothing..This morning pack my room alr used up the whole morning alr..
then after that laze ard the house do this do that until late afternoon..
Meet up with Bb @ Plaza Sing, went over to Levi`s again...
And yes yes, Bb finally bought it alr!! ;))
After that we trained down to Chinatown to meet sis.
Walked a few places looking for nice dress but to no avail.
Headed to People's Park Complex for our dinner..
and continue looking for it again..
OG was the last place we went as Bb wanted to buy something there.
Hee hee... I also want buy another Levi`s jeans leh.. this two days accompany Bb see jeans until I kena tempted le la.. =/But I know I must save save save!!! cannot anyhow spend le la.. Hmmm.. got so many things wanna buy, so I must save! Hee.Ok, work starts again tmr.. work for another 3 days and it will be CNY alr!!So fast.. I think tmr gonna do a new pair of contact lense le..Shall ask Dy accompany me to go tmr, as she's coming my hse in the morning.. Haa...Ohh late alr.. turning in to my bed le.. Goodnight!! ;))
no words can express
my love for you