Wednesday, January 21, 2009
@ 11:42 PM
I was so damn pissed off this morning!and it was FCBDL! =/bullshit! F! argh... very very very angry! spoil my mood for everything.. cb.Ok, but lucky this didn't spoil my date with baby la..He had his BTT this evening and we meet up only after his BTT.Because I was called back to work cuz June's having Mc last min. =/But I'm not working whole day la. I reached shop @ 3.45pm, went off @ 6.45pm.3hours only. Haa.. Ok, then I met baby @ Bugis because he wants to buy his new year stuff.Well, but both of us were way too hungry alr..So we went to KFC for our dinner and off to shopping after that..Sianed because he din get to buy his levis jeans, (so we will still be looking for it tmr)We went to several Levi's @ bugis area but none had the design we like. so sian.
I really hope tmr we could find the pair of jeans that baby likes.. ;))
After BHG, we went over to OG Albert to look for Min Min as well as buying shoe.After that we slowly walked to Lil India to take train home. so tired!! =X
And ya, We had so much fun when walking home from KangKar LRT..
WE JOKED,WE PLAYED!and when i screamed because bb pinched me, then got a man with 2 children in hand stopped,
and looked at us.. haha, we laughed and quickly walked away.. HAHA!!
It was so fun just now, thanks bb for making my anger away..
and thanks for making me so happy tonight! lovee you... ;))
YAY! off tmr again.. hope nothing went wrong again. hees!
Going shopping with my parent tmr,
bb will meet up with us in the later afternoon.. *happy* haa..
no words can express
my love for you