About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Sunday, February 15, 2009
@ 9:59 PM

The Birthday Girl. Sabrina!

Me and Kelly.




13th Feb 2009 was spent tgt with Sab and Kelly.
Went over to Sab's place to pass her,
her present and those things she asked me to buy from Mphosis.
Then we headed to MRT station to meet Kelly and trained down to Orchard.
Went over to buy Perfume for BFs.
and we gotta rushed back to PS for movie; Bride Wars.
Showing about Sister's life. like us?... Haa..
After the show, we went to shop ard and,
as time pass we headed to Bugis for our dinner @ MongKok Cafe.
Sab wanted to had the big big glass of bubble tea as a birthday treat from them.
and this is only entitled to birthday girl/boy only... Haa..

After our dinner, Sab went off with Gary and their friends.
As for me and Kelly, we took cab home; and her bf went back himself.
hmm..
Met Bb @ my house void deck.
Slack awhile before heading home..
Bb came my place awhile as for a lil surprise for me... *loves*

Bb place those present under my blanket while I'm in the toilet.
SURPRISE!!! ;))
i really love it.
though it's just a simple gift.
but i can feel the love from it. thanks love.
and it is called Valentine's Day this way. ;))


14th Feb 2009 was spent with my loves ones. ("v")
Slack @ home before heading to Bb's place.
Watched some show in Mobtv.. Heehee..
Prepared and went out.
We were catching 6.20pm movie; Look for a star.
Didn't know it was a 2hour show..
and we've book a place for dinner @ New York New York @ 9pm.
but lucky we aren't late for that.
and also that place isnt full loh. waste my energy for rushing there. =.=
This's @ New York New York!!
This was taken after dinner.


Spot the difference
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
get it??
Me and Gina.
Sam & Gina.
HE'S MY LOVEE!!


Then we cabbed to Sam's place for mahjong session after that.
and followed by cards.
It's 3.30am in the morning, my eyes gonna close soon but still,
we went for a early breakfast tgt before heading home; mcd!! ;))
and it's lucky that I'm working noon shift the nxt day.. Hees.

i want to SLEEEPPP~~



no words can express
my love for you