About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Monday, February 02, 2009
Happy Chinese New Year @ 11:28 AM

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!!
but it isn't a happy new year to me..
quarrelled a few times with him..
I felt that I'm not really a very good gf to him..
and maybe this would make a change in our life..

Well, OFF during 初一 and 初二.
went over to relative house to 拜年 then followed by friends..
but sadly, 初三 must start work le. siand.
but this never ends my new year mood...
went over to dear's hse for mahjong session with his family.
went home ard midnight.. *tired*
thur went over to da jies's 21st b`day party @ Changi Aloha.
party party, and i felt so tired because of late sleep recently.

Just as I thought I could get some rest as Fri I working noon,
But, still gotta wake up so early like 7.45am in the morning for my interview.
It's a guy who helped me found the job..
thanks to him, if i really could get the job. ;))
and I just know that he also worked in Prudential too.

Well, fri night and sat night spent @ 神话. *happy*
Went there and had some drinks and fun with my dear and friends..
and well it's for the consecutive 2 night.
it's better on the second night as Gina was there to sing K with me, Haa.

Then slp late again but this time, I could wake up late because I took leave just to rest at home!
@ night went over to Punggol to meet dear and headed to the temple for banquet...
Headed back to dear's house for mahjong session again after the banquet ended..

and now, woke up so early again as my relative is here again..
Aww, I want slp I want slp..
I also wish I could meet dear ltr!! Can I???? ;((
but lucky, I could meet up with Pei Lin ltr during evening time ...
I hope I really hope there's no changes in my life again..
I really wish....~~ *misses*



no words can express
my love for you