Monday, February 23, 2009
@ 9:45 PM
I'm so F tired!!Went for the trial @ Prudential as Admin today, and going tmr and wednesday also.and that's burn my 2 A/L and 1 off day.but if i could get this job, i think it's worth it.anyway, thanks Bb, Sab, PeiPei and June for those sms this morning,and thanks for worrying abt me too.. **loves**
don't worry I'll be fine with the job. ;))Ok, back to today, I'm so- super- very tired today!
This's the first time I worked as Admin,
and I think the work is overload lah..
everyone's looking for admin admin.. Do this do that..
I gonna faint soon...
But I like the enviroment there.
I believe I could learn more things. YAY!
but I need more formal wear.. Weets~
Well, met Dy for dinner just now..
And she could feel the tired-ness in me.
and so, we walked awhile and we trained back home le..
I know we shall hang up whole day soon ok! ;))
Ok, gonna wash up and prepare to sleep early today.. Nights~~
no words can express
my love for you