About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
@ 11:45 PM

Just came back from baby's place.
Went over after work because he's sick so I say go his place find him better, good gf? LOL!
*hope you could recover soon and enjoy during v day ok!*
and, aww my next off day is coming Friday.. seems so long..
But I'm going to off for continuous 2 days!
fri follow by sat; valentine's day! ;))

winks~
Well, last Saturday 07th February is June's Big day!!
I work morning but slack in shop until 10pm!!
And Chris came to Vivo to fetch us.
Headed to Bugis Parco to meet June and her Husband and MinMin!

Then we headed to TopOne tgt. ;))
It's so great that we could sing all the way from 11pm to 5.30am!!!!
But, sadded cuz we din manage to sing till that late..
all of us almost went "fishing" after ard 2am... ("fishing" = going doze off) wahaha!!
June and her husband went off ard 2plus going 3.
and the rest of us went off ard 3 plus going 4....
So fun but really tired....
Oh ya, we had a yummy yummy durian cake.. SO NICE!! i wanna eat again!! ;))
i suggest buying durian cake cuz June hint that she want a durian cake..
and of course i can eat also mah.. wahahaa... =P



Hoho and I bought myself a Ice Cream Phone LG KF350!! YAY YAY!! ;))
actually is mum buying for me, but in the end i told her i pay myself!!
but *winks* i paying for that during March's Payout cuz we used card.. Heehee.. so great!
first time buying phones myself..

OK, time to turn in soon.. Meeting Pei tmr morning for some hairdo..
It's time for some new hairdo I think. ;))
and we're hitting the club tmr's night tgt with MinMin!!

Shall update soon~~ Goodnight!!



no words can express
my love for you