Wednesday, February 25, 2009
@ 10:53 PM
My trial for the job is finally over..and I really don't bear to leave just now..I've made some new friends over there.and they said they are happy working with me.Aww I feel so happy when I heard that.and the manager asked me to continue to go work tmr...OMFG. but I can't just quit my current job now.. wtf.and so, I'm gonna wait for their response again.. *faint*and I really hope I could get the job soon. ;)Ok, back to work tmr again. sians.
maybe this few days worked in office alr get use to it le.
Suddenly change back to shop floor, abit wierd i think. Haa.
with those formal clothing on for 3 days.
thinking tmr wearing casual to work, is abit wierd now. haha..
*loves*
i love to wear those clothing... *winks*Ok, gonna rest early today. F tired these few days.. Goodnight everyone! ;))
no words can express
my love for you