Monday, February 02, 2009
@ 1:30 AM
A simple and relax off day for me because I went out only in the late afternoon..
Baby came to my place in the afternoon to greet my parent and also 拜年.
he left my place awhile ltr because he's going in JB with his sis and bf..
Aww, he left me alone in Spore wor. so bad. haha.
No la, they asked me to go in with them but I got work the nxt day so I didn't go in with them.
Hmmm. well, so just now I went over to PS to meet Pei Lin.
She worked morning shift so I meet her and shop ard town area.
We went over to OG orchard to get something for myself;
Coffret Dor 2-way cake.
Then we chit chat ard there with her friends awhile before heading off to Takashimaya.
Yay! and I got myself a
Longchamp bag..

This bag x 3 [ ME, PEI LIN, JUNE ] all red! ;))
Actually we went there just to get June's b`day present,
but end up both of us kena tempted to buy the bag.
It was mainly because in one week time, the price gonna increase.
and since we wanted to buy the bag, why not buy it now rather than nxt month right?
So I got no regret of buying it. ;)) *loves*
but it's abit way too ex for that bag.. but i just love it~!Trained back SK,
Pei Pei came to my house to sleep over as we gonna do some hair cut the nxt morning.
and now I'm going chat with her alr.. Shall blog again tmr.. If I got the chance to on my comp. ;))
Yay, baby said he maybe coming over Vivo tmr.. Shall wait for his return tmr. *misses*
Goodnight !!
no words can express
my love for you