Monday, March 23, 2009
@ 12:47 AM
I think this will be another long post again.
Though I really tried to make time for every post.
BUT when I got time, I'll be LAZY! Wahaha.
So punish myself to blog today bah. ;))
Last off day is the day I manage to sleep till 2pm. YESH!
well, Bb told me the day before that he got training at 6pm. and he asked me go down accompany him, at first I think; dont want la, i lazy.In the end I still decide to go. ;))BUT ard 2plus in the afternoon my lil cousin ask me to go town with her.
Got tempted. So I agree to meet her ard late noon.
Another reason to go town because; OG's having great sale for members!!
And so, decide to bring mum down for a walk!
Though can't meet Bb for long that day, but at least must meet my dear for lunch first mah.
I'm a good gf ok dear. Haa.Then after lunch, we headed on our separate way.
Met my lil cousin @ Orchard Mrt and headed to Fareast for a lil haircut for her.
After that we went to shop ard and headed to meet mum @ PS.
Mum treat us @ Ice Monster. Oh oh, my durian ice!! OMG OMG~
wanted to eat this with Bb but always no chance to eat it. when can i have it again?? HEEHEE.After our desert, we walked all the way to OG,
and when we reached, i was like wtf, so many people!!
The queue was so far away JUST TO GET IN TO OG. OMG.but bo bian, alr there le so just walked to get into the queue loh.
I feel so aunty that day. HAHA.
I din manage to get anything but my lil cousin did.
She bought a Paris Hilton Bag for $99..
It was nice, and I wanted to buy, BUT I got to save up for my dream bag!! ;))So no choice but to REN!~~After OG, mum went back herself as we still wanted to go a little bit more of shopping @ Taka.
Accompanied cousin to Juicy Contour and I saw a very nice sunglass, but it's way to ex, $320.
I rather save more to buy a branded bag loh. LALALA.Didn't shopped much over there cause almost all shops are closing alr.
So I bought a cup of Ice-Cream and we sit there to chat awhile before heading home. ;))
Last Friday went to Suntec Convention Hall with Bb's Sis for the job fair.
Didn't caught any job because almost all is Insurance Agent, Property Agent......
So we went down for Food Fair instead. haha!!
Had some foods before heading to City Hall MRT station to meet Qi, and Sis went back to Hg.
We went over to Raffles City for dinner.
Then slack @ a donut's cafe for a lil chit-chatting.
and I love the donuts there,
I MUST GO BACK FOR THAT! ;))
Before heading home, we went to the washroom.There's a table like what we have in North Vista.When I came out of the cubicle, I saw Qi sitting there.Then we stayed in the washroom and chat for abt 10 to 15mins.Haha, everybody came in and looked at us. So paiseh.But I miss sitting at the table in the toilet of North Vista.eg like skip lesson, changing for PE lessons, etc.. OMG~~OK, then Qi suggest that we walk to PS to take train from there.
And I agree because I love walking!! Wahaha.
Then I met up with Bb @ Dhoby Ghaut MRT station for awhile,
because he meeting Ah Kuay to 神话 after that.
and I home sweet home after that le.. ;))
Ok, I'm done with my blogging.
Shall turn in alr. Goodnight everyone!! Heess.
no words can express
my love for you