About JOYCE ♥




name;JOYCE
bday;07thNOVEMBER89
age;TWENTY
horoscope;SCORPION
occupation;ACCOUNTS CUM ADMIN EXEC
status;ATTACHED

*SomethingAboutMe*
Can't Change.

Yes, I admit,
I love branded stuffs.
I LOVE COACH
I LOVE BERBERRY
I LOVE GUCCI
I EVEN LOVE LV
&& That's ME! :))
BUT, I've controlled myself as a spendthrift.
SO, just be glad for me.
& think who you are, before commenting about me!

HER love ♥
My ONE & ONLY, Bb Bb.

*15th October 2oo6*
I hearts ; LIM HUIBIN <3
His love is all I ever wanted.
and now, I'm happily LOVED.
I treasure this LOVE of mine.

HER screams ♥
Tag Me!!


HER linkss ♥
Byyeeeee

[ x ] ♥JOYCE'S MULTIPLY♥

[ x ] Ah Dai♥
[ x ] Ah Bel
[ x ] Angie
[ x ] Bel
[ x ] Bing Hong
[ x ] Charlene
[ x ] Chee Peng
[ x ] Cheralyn
[ x ] Desmond
[ x ] Eileen
[ x ] Elyn
[ x ] Guan Jie
[ x ] Janna
[ x ] Jason
[ x ] Jeffrey
[ x ] Jeremy
[ x ] Jia Min
[ x ] Joann
[ x ] Joei
[ x ] Kai Xuan
[ x ] Karie♥
[ x ] Kim Wee
[ x ] Liang Zhi
[ x ] Maria♥
[ x ] Melanie
[ x ] Melissa
[ x ] Nita
[ x ] Roy
[ x ] Sabrina♥
[ x ] Samantha
[ x ] Sin Wee
[ x ] Wanting
[ x ] Wendy♥
[ x ] Xiu Qi♥
[ x ] Zhao Lun

Online Sprees

[ x ]Spreelah

HER music ♥



HER wishlist
Please Grant Me, God.

.Another Ralph Lauren Romance ♥
.Batam/Redang Trip
.Bebe Cardigan
.Bebe Tee ♥
.Berberry Bag
.Coach Bag ♥
.Coach Watch ♥
.Desktop *new*
.Diploma in HRM =P
.Gucci Bag ♥
.Gucci Landyard
.Hong Kong Trip! ♥
.LV Coin Purse
.Make Over w Bb Bb ♥
.Personal Make Over ♥
.Polo Ralph Polo Tee (me & bb) ♥
.Taiwan Trip! ♥
.The SIMS 3

Monday, March 02, 2009
@ 11:41 PM

It was the day to celebrate Dy's birthday...
I'm early by 4 days. ;))

Well, was planning for a lil surprise for her.
and yes, she's touched for that! *winks*
Went over to Hbf to get the cake I've reserved earlier on.
headed back to shop and get changed ard 5.30pm, (before she reached my shop)

and as what me and Pei Lin had plan,
I AM SUPPOSE TO HIDE IN THE STOREROOM WITH THE LIGHTS OFF!
OMG~ it's f scary you know.. but i still overcome it.
anyway, when dy reached my shop, i'm trying to get ready the cake,
BUT the lighter din allow me to do so.
but luckily i can light it up before they reached the storeroom. ;)
*i got a lil burn on my right thumb, so poor thing..* lol.
Dy was shocked to see that. wahaha!



The Birthday Girl in 4 days time. ;))
Me and Dy~~~
Pei Lin and Dy.
Us @ TopOne!!


Then we headed to eat the cake and rushes off to TopOne after that.
Hoho, can sing sing again. So happy when it comes to sing. *loves*
We left the place ard 10.30pm as we're feeling tired alr...
So we slowly walked to Lil India MRT. and headed home after that..
I'm having lots of fun with her. ;))


stock take tmr with those office ppl.
sians, gonna have lunch alone tmr.. aww, why bb not working hbf tmr.. saddd....



no words can express
my love for you